Part of the process of improving public access to your records is to create reports containing any new information which might be discovered. This could be as a result of new research, because of new archaeological data generated by a survey of a site or because of documents, records ,images or artefacts which are not part of the public record and need to be verified and preserved for the future. We can help you to employ the relevant experts as well as use an archaeologist within our own team so that these reports can be created. These can then be accessed as files as part of your finished project as well as submitted to the relevant bodies which will include the HER, the SMR and also the County Archivist and County Archaeologist.
Reports generated by previous projects can be viewed below.
- Warminster Geophysics February 2014
- Short Street
- Castle Cary
- Bratton Moat
- Manor Farm
- Dimmer Farm
- Dendrochronology analysis No 63
- Dendrochronology analysis No 9
- Late Medieval Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Dendrochronological analysis 6 High Street, Warminster, UK
- Dendrochronological analysis 16 High Street, Warminster, UK